Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day in the Life of a... FT Working/Extended Breastfeeding/Pregnant/Cloth Diapering Mom

A few things my computer wouldn't let me edit in (I NEED [need] NEED a new computer!! -Please don't mine the lovely pregnancy "marks" on my face in the first two minutes (-; -My husband works until 8pm two nights a week. Another two he is off and the last 3 he is off at 6. -Sorry about the sound changes... after the first two dark early morning clips it picks back up- forewaring (-; -I tried to rerecord when I get to his school/leave for work and you will see a piece of it (again, comp. wouldn't let me edit it) but I get to his school at about 7:30 and leave at 7:55. I like to spend some time there with him so we can play- uninterrupted. (when I originally recorded it there was a reflection on the clock of my husbands new drivers licenses information) grrr. I failed to write down the green beans I had with my lunch and they do have protein so my totals would have been higher! (= -I was 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant when I recorded this and my son is 22.5 months old and he is nursing. I think thats it... LMK if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment